TMG Meeting

  • Alan Peers
    Message 1 of 20 , Oct 23, 2003
      The TMG user group meets the fourth Tuesday of every month at our new
      library at 712 - 16th Ave NW from 7-9 pm. This month it will be on Oct. 28.
      Please use the front door. There is free parking in the lot next door after 6 PM.
      Come and bring a friend.
      For more information contact Blair Barr by email or 252-3480 or Alan Peers by email or 272-2932.

      Alan Peers

    • Alan Peers

        Message 3 of 20 , Jan 21, 2004
          The TMG user group meets the fourth Tuesday of every month at our new
          library at 712 - 16th Ave NW from 7-9 pm.

          This month it will be on January 27th.

          Message 4 of 20 , Jan 26, 2004
            The meeting for tomorrow night has been cancelled due to the weather.

            See you in March.

            Alan Peers
          • Lois Sparling

              Message 6 of 20 , Feb 22, 2004
                The TMG user group meets the fourth Tuesday of every month at our new
                library at 712 - 16th Ave NW from 7-9 pm.

                This month it will be on February 24th.

                Message 7 of 20 , Mar 19, 2004
                  The TMG user group meets the fourth Tuesday of every month at our new
                  library at 712 - 16th Ave NW from 7-9 pm.

                  This month it will be on March 23rd. We will view and discuss the TMG intermediate Video

                  Message 8 of 20 , Apr 23 8:36 PM
                    The TMG user group meets the fourth Tuesday of every month at our new
                    library at 712 - 16th Ave NW from 7-9 pm.

                    This month it will be on April 27th.

                    Message 9 of 20 , May 23, 2004
                      The May 25th meeting has been changed to Monday May 24th because of the hockey game.

                      The TMG meets at our new library at 712 - 16th Ave NW from 7-9 pm.

                      Please use the front door. There is free parking in the lot next door after 6 PM.
                      Come and bring a friend.
                      For more information contact Blair Barr by email or 252-3480 or Alan Peers by email or 272-2932.

                    • Blair BARR
                      Message 10 of 20 , Jun 16, 2004
                        Our next meeting will be on Tuesday June 22nd

                        The TMG meets at our new library at 712 - 16th Ave NW from 7-9 pm.

                        Please use the front door. There is free parking in the lot next door after 6 PM.
                        Come and bring a friend.
                        For more information contact Blair Barr by email or 252-3480 or Alan Peers by email or 272-2932.
                        Please let me know if you are planning on coming out to the meeting.
                        If you have a problem with TMG that is nagging at you could you send it along  too.
                        Blair Barr co-chair      blairbarr@...

                      • Alan Peers

                            Message 13 of 20 , Sep 26, 2004
                              TMG = The master Genealogist, a genealogy software programme many of us use.

                              Lois Sparling

                              What's a TMG meeting?

                              Message 14 of 20 , Jan 22, 2005
                                Our next meeting will be on Tuesday January 25th

                                The TMG meets at our new library at 712 - 16th Ave NW from 7-9 pm.

                                Please use the front door. There is free parking in the lot next door after 6 PM.
                                Come and bring a friend.
                                For more information contact Blair Barr by email or 252-3480 or Alan Peers by email or 272-2932.
                                Please let me know if you are planning on coming out to the meeting.
                                If you have a problem with TMG that is nagging at you could you send it along  too. We will also discuss TMG V6
                                Alan Peers co-chair
                              • Lois Sparling

                                    Message 17 of 20 , Nov 21, 2005
                                      The Next meeting of the Master Genealogist will be held Nov. 22 in the AFHS library (712 - 16 Avenue NW) at 7 p.m.

                                      For further information contact Blair Barr or Alan Peers

                                    • Alan Peers
                                      Message 18 of 20 , Jan 20, 2006
                                        The Next meeting of the Master Genealogist will be held January 24th in the AFHS library (712 - 16 Avenue NW) at 7 p.m.

                                        Message 19 of 20 , Feb 23, 2006
                                          The Next meeting of the Master Genealogist will be held February 28th in the AFHS library (712 - 16 Avenue NW) at 7 p.m.

                                          Message 20 of 20 , Mar 21, 2006
                                            The Next meeting of the Master Genealogist will be held March 28th in the AFHS library (712 - 16 Avenue NW) at 7 p.m.

                                            For further information contact Blair Barr or Alan Peers