KAY CLARKE ON CBC

  • william campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2003
      Hi Folks:
      Apparently, CBC fooled most of us this morning.
      Kay Clarke appeared in interview at 6:15 this morning having been recorded yesterday.
      Thank you Kay for your effort on behalf of good old AFHS.

      Thank you also to Ann Williams for getting up early and for letting us know that Kay's interview was aired.

      By any chance did anyone record Kay's interview? If so, would you kindly let me know so we can discuss the possibility
      of copying it for Kay to hear.

      Cheers

      Bill
      --