Re: Medical genealogy

  • E.Rodier
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 7, 2003
      The earliest meeting topic of the computer group (probably 1992) that I
      remember was a presentation by a couple about purchasing Family Tree Maker
      to print a medical chart. Anyone interested in the topic can contact me
      directly for a PDF sample. FTM allows three pictures per person so that the
      same family file can have face pictures, occupations and medical clip art
      (or any three favorites.)

      http://www.myfamily.com/isapi.dll?c=home&htx=loginfront
      FTM online class starts in November at myfamily.com
      -- Elizabeth

      > I had a request from Georgie Binks, a writer, this morning to find someone
      > who during their research came across medical history that caused them to
      > think about or go in for medical screening.

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • Heather Jaremko
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 7, 2003
        Hello,
        I would greatly appreciate seeing the PDF file.
        Thank you,
        Heather Jaremko