1881 Canadian Census on CD

  • Helen & John Backhouse
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2002
      To all of you who ordered the above from Helen Backhouse.

      I had a hard drive crash this summer and lost all the names of those who ordered the 1881 Canadian Census from me via e-mail. I did have a scribbled list of names and have tried to contact as many of you as I was able to figure out. BUT, there are a number of people who have not replied to e-mails, phone calls or my messages have bounced back re pick up of the CDs. There are also several of you that I have no name for - so please, if you want your CD contact me prior to our first AFHS meeting on September 9th.

      Helen          phone 287-1234 or e-mail backhohj@...
      ACHES Librarian