Re: BUDDIES BADLY NEEDED

  • John Doyle
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2003
      Hi everyone,

      Being a Buddy is REALLY EASY. I just meet my clients at the door on their
      first visit (after contacting them by e-mail or phone as to the date, time
      and place, subject of meeting, etc.), show them into the Basics, and sit
      with them during the main program. I introduce them to a few people, answer
      any questions they may have, etc. - just like a friend would.

      They get on well after that without too much from me. So don't be afraid
      to be a Buddy.

      Cheers,

      Judith Doyle