FW: 1901 Rhineland census

  • Judith Rempel
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2003
      A colleague (I think we've also established kinship, but can't remember
      exactly what degree of cousins we are!) working on Mennonite family history
      in Edmonton has made some very interesting observations about the quality
      and nature of the data in the 1901 Census of Canada. I'm sure that any of
      you with family in Canada at that time will be very interested in his
      comments. They pertain to more non-Mennonites as well.

      In Kinship,
      Judith Rempel, Webster
      judith@...

      and

      webster@...

      1906 Census Transcription Centre
      http://www.afhs.ab.ca/data/census/1906/

      Mennonite Genealogy Data Index
      http://www.mennonites.ca

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2003
        Added to http://www.afhs.ab.ca/aids/geographic/canada.html

        Canadian War Museum
        http://www.warmuseum.ca/cwm/cwme.asp

        Now available - searchable database of more than 144,000 newspaper articles relating to WWII

        Regards,
        Eileen
        Assistant Webster