English postage stamps

  • Rene Dussome
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 24, 2003
      Hi:

      I have received a telephone call from an AFHS member asking where he can
      purchase English stamps in Calgary.

      Some time ago someone gave us an address for a place in Calgary where
      these stamps can be obtained. I did not make a note of the address
      because I am able to purchase the stamps from relatives in England.

      Can someone please give us the address again?

      Thanks.

      Rene Dussome

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • Carol Lylyk
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 24, 2003
        Hi Rene,
        I have talked to the people that run Stampede City Stamps and they say they sell British Stamps. Their address is the
        old main post office building downtown - 211 9 Avenue SW, 233-7541.

        Carol Lylyk

        > I have received a telephone call from an AFHS member asking where he can
        > purchase English stamps in Calgary.
        >
        > Some time ago someone gave us an address for a place in Calgary where
        > these stamps can be obtained. I did not make a note of the address
        > because I am able to purchase the stamps from relatives in England.
        >
        > Can someone please give us the address again?
        >
        > Thanks.
        >
        > Rene Dussome

      • Rene Dussome
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 24, 2003