Re: New data at PRONI - djVu

  • Louise Calderbank
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2003
      Hi,
      This site looks very promising but although I got 12 results with my search,
      I couldn't see where to download the DjVu viewer. I'm feeling a bit silly
      about it but where it says on the results page 'Click on one of the links
      below to view more details' the links don't seem to work. Has anyone else
      found this problem? The buttons that do work are modify search, new search,
      first and last.

      Thanks
      Louise Calderbank
      lcalderbank@...