Re: CDA File

  • Gord Hulbert
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 20 11:53 AM
      Hi Rene:

      A CDA is a 'Compact Disc Audio'. I doubt if it contains pictures. Try
      playing it on a CD player.

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 20 3:28 PM
        On 20 Sep 2003 Rene wrote:

        > Can anybody tell me how to open a CDA file?
        >
        > Name of file: Track01.cda
        > Type: Winamp media file
        > Size: 44 bytes
        >
        > It contains pictures sent from Germany.

        Winamp is a media player program. It often came with Netscape browsers.
        If you don't have it on your computer, you can get it off the net. Google
        gives many hits. Try:

        http://download.com.com/3000-2139-10009814.html?legacy=cnet

        Hope this helps.

        Charlie
        http://www.afhs.ab.ca
      • Rene Dussome
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 20 7:31 PM
          Dear Mary and Charlie:

          Thanks to both of your for your suggestions. I will explore the
          recommended links.

          Elizabeth Rodier also wrote to me suggesting I ask for individual jpeg
          files. She pointed out that 44 bytes isn't large enough for one picture.
          I should have known that.

          Rene