BECKETT - SUSSEX, ENG

  • Judith Rempel
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2003
      A third cousin from Kenora, ON passed through Calgary last weekend and told
      me about some substantial family documents (copies I think) that he's
      uncovered - that don't tie to his family. These 1850s-relted documents
      pertain to a Beckett family from Sussex, England.

      Anyone know someone researching that name/geographic combination? Jack would
      really like to put these materials into the hands of an active family
      historian.

      In Kinship,
      Judith Rempel, Webster
      note new personal e-mail address: judith@...