Queen's Park

  • Lynda Alderman
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 18, 2003
      An extra session has been scheduled for this Saturday, September 20.

      Meet at l0 am, usual place by the dumpster.

      If you arrive after that time look for the recorders in Section K and we'll redirect or direct you.

      Come along.....after our first taste of winter it's important we have lots of people involved in these final few sessions so we have lots of data to record over the winter, eh!

      Lynda
      phone 949-4093  for information and encouragement !!!
    • Heather Jaremko
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 26, 2004
        Hello,
        We are going to Queen's Park Cemetery this coming Friday at 10:30.  We would greatly appreciate help with cleaning of the headstones.  Spencer Field is taking his gas powered trimmer and we would like to have someone else with a gas powered trimmer to come along to help also.  We will be working in P section which is the military section.
        Thank you,
        Heather Jaremko
      • lynda1alderman@telus.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 20, 2004
          the list Address

          For anyone interested, our next recording/photographing session at Queen's
          Park is this coming Thursday. We meet at the Mausoleum at 10 am. Welcome
          newcomers if you'd like to join us. Welcome back old-timers if you have
          time to spare that day.

          Lynda, for the Projects Committee

        • lynda1alderman@telus.net
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 1, 2004
            the list Address

            In addition to the summer of 2004 volunteers who were mentioned in a
            provided many hours of work during the summer of 2003 to recording and
            photographing at Queen's Park Cemetery: Ronna Byam, Lil Myers, Clarie
            Neville, Peter Taylor, Jacquie Parks, Peggy Franko, Caroline Phillips,
            Laurie Kent, Barb Hausegger, Jill Brown, Mertie Beatty, Al Peers, Arlene
            Shannon, Kelli Taylor, Doug Kent and Ken Runquist.

            Lynda, for the Projects Committee