Re: 1881 census

  • Keith Maitland
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2002
      I thought that I had a problem with the viewer, but after further investigation I found it was my faulty CD ROM unit. Once it was replaced everything worked fine.

      Keith

      Hi Helen i just thought I would let you know that my 4.0 Viwer that I received with the 1881 Canadian Census never worked and I have had to request a new copy plus a fix that might be missing form the Family History group. Therefore, I have not seen the 1881 Census as yet. Has anyone else had problems? Rob BoyntonCalgary