CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP afhs

  • nuhandued@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2003
      ATTN: afhs@...

      REPLY TO: john.wimpoe@...
      wimpoejohn1@...

      FROM: MR JOHN
      COUNTRY: (BENIN REPUBLIC)
      BENIN REPUBLIC TEL: +229-481137
      SATELLITE TEL: +88216-46689736

      Please, kindly call me MR JOHN for now, though this is
      not my complete name. I will give you my full name later.
      I am in a hide out now in BENIN REPUBLIC, a Country in
      West African. I have Large sum of money for INVESTMENT.
      The money is in Millions of U.S. dollars. I cannot move
      about freely now for reasons i will explain to you later.
      I need Your help urgently for both SAFE KEEPING and
      INVESTING this money in your country. You are one of the
      three email contacts given to me by a Cyber Cafe' operator
      on my request for a foreign contact. She did not tell me
      your name or country of origin. Though I did not tell
      her why I needed the contact of any foreigner.

      Because of the urgent and confidential nature of this
      business, you are advised to keep everything secret for
      now. If you are interested in doing this business with me,
      kindly reply immediately to my two email Addresses:

      wimpoejohn1@... OR john.wimpoe@...

      After that, i will send you all the details about the
      business, my family and my complete name.
      You may if you so wish call me any time on my satellite
      phone: +88216-46689736.

      As from wednesday (17/9/2003), I will be in the city.
      Only then can you get me on My BENIN REPUBLIC telephone
      number: +229-481137

      Thanks while waiting for your immediate reply.

      MR JOHN (For the Family).

      afhs