Fw: Recording and Photographing at Queen's Park

  • Lynda Alderman
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2003

      An extra session is being scheduled:  Saturday, September 13, 10 am.

      If you need any information, reply to this message or phone me at 949-4093.

      As I live beyond Bragg Creek and rely on Environment Canada forecasts to predict weather, assume if it's raining or snowing where you are probably the same conditions apply at Queen's Park and the session is cancelled.

      Lynda Alderman

    • Charles Aubin
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 12, 2003
        Hi Lynda
        This is the computer SIG meeting time, so you may be short of volunteers
        reguards Charlie