RE: THE MEDIA AND THE CENSUS ISSUE

  • Gordon Lane
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 8 10:21 PM
      We were just on the 11 pm news, quick pan of the crowd, Lois Sparling, and
      our brochure. Way to go

      Regards

      Gordon Lane
      Vice Chair - Facilities
      Editor Chinook

      Family website
      http://www.rumbolt.com

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 9 12:14 PM
        Hi Bill,

        It was luck of timing I guess but I tuned in just as the interview was
        beginning. I guess I had an ESP moment! It was great and sorry I missed the
        meeting.

        a bientot,

        Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564