THE MEDIA AND THE CENSUS ISSUE

  • william campbell
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 8, 2003
      Hi Folks:

      We hope you caught and enjoyed the excellent interviews with Senator Milne on CHQR this afternoon, and on the CBC AM
      Homestretch show.

      Keep your dial tuned to TV Channel 8 (A-CHANNEL) on Tuesday for a piece taped at tonight's meeting by their reporter.

      David Bly, The Herald's Heritage Writer also attended tonight and will write about Senator Milne's remarks.
      We can only hope that his Editor will publish in the next few days.

      Cheers

      Bill

      --
      William A. Campbell
      Calgary, Alberta, Canada

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • Gordon Lane
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 8, 2003
        We were just on the 11 pm news, quick pan of the crowd, Lois Sparling, and
        our brochure. Way to go

        Regards

        Gordon Lane
        Vice Chair - Facilities
        Editor Chinook

        Family website
        http://www.rumbolt.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 9, 2003
          Hi Bill,

          It was luck of timing I guess but I tuned in just as the interview was
          beginning. I guess I had an ESP moment! It was great and sorry I missed the
          meeting.

          a bientot,

          Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564