Monday Meeting

  • Mabel Kiessling
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2003
      The meeting set-up people could use some help setting up the chairs in rows
      according to an established chart. If anyone is at the meeting early and
      would like to help set out the chairs, please offer your help to Spencer
      Field, John Doyle or Gordon Lane.

      Thanks!

      Mabel Kiessling

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • Christine Hayes
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 29, 2009
        Sorry everyone - I didn't make it clear in the last posting to distgen that the meeting on Monday is at the River Park Church 3818 14 A Street SW starting at 7 PM.

        Christine