Re: New Library

  • Mertie Beatty
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 7, 2003
      Thank you Helen and Library Volunteers!

          Wow!  What a lot of work went into setting up the new library.  You are ALL to be commended for taking so much of your summer to do all this work, and only for the satisfaction of doing it.  Thank you.

          I thought that the Ribbon Cutting was well attended, and people appreciated being able to visit and chat with Senator Milne.  I got some great photos (with my regular film camera) and will give copies to Senator Milne on Monday evening.  Quite a few people appreciated being able to pick up back issues of the Chinook.  What a great idea!

      Mertie