Re: Computer SIG Meeting - 14 Sep 02

  • John Doyle
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 29, 2002
      Hi All again,

      I screwed-up 2 of the 3 web addresses in my e-mail this morning!

      There is an "i" in the 1st address it should be:
      www.steves-digicams.com.

      There is no "s" in the 2nd address it should be:
      www.dpreview.com.

      The last address was OK.

      I also found an e-zine devoted to digital photography at:
      www.megapixel.net,

      A GOOGLE SEARCH on "digital cameras and/or photography" brings up 349,000
      hits. Some of which peaked my curiosity. I didn't scroll through the
      whole list. I only wasted an hour on a half dozen sites and 6 or 7 pages of
      addresses,

      Sorry for the mess up.

      John