Re: New Library

  • Donna Coulter
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 7 8:56 AM
      You will enjoy the new Library Xenia and the Genealogy Bureau. What a lot of work for everyone, I'm sure it will be well used. It was good to see such a large turnout.

      Cheers Donna Coulter-- will be anxious to see the hours of operations as well.
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 7 10:07 AM
        Thank you Helen and Library Volunteers!

            Wow!  What a lot of work went into setting up the new library.  You are ALL to be commended for taking so much of your summer to do all this work, and only for the satisfaction of doing it.  Thank you.

            I thought that the Ribbon Cutting was well attended, and people appreciated being able to visit and chat with Senator Milne.  I got some great photos (with my regular film camera) and will give copies to Senator Milne on Monday evening.  Quite a few people appreciated being able to pick up back issues of the Chinook.  What a great idea!

        Mertie