FAMILY TREEMAKER USERS

  • E.Rodier
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 5, 2003
      http://globalgenealogy.com/globalgazette/gazed/gazed97a.htm
      Review of FTM 11 by Canadian distributor in Ontario

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 5, 2003

        FAMILY TREE MAKER
          Meeting  in  the  AFHS  'New' Library
            Saturday      November 22nd     9:30 AM

        If you have not yet been to the Library's new location
        you will find map and other helpful information by going
        to the AFHS website (www.afhs.ab.ca).

        From the home page, the column on the left, 2nd heading is:
        New Addresses   This gives information about the new location
        and at the end of info about "Parking" you can click on:  See Map.

        There are two entrances to the building, front and rear.
        The library is located in the basement.

        See you on the 22nd.

        Contacts:
        General information:                   L Taylor       LTaylor4@...
        Past handouts, on-line help:       E Rodier  cerear@...
      • Lynn Taylor
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 8, 2004

          FAMILY TREE MAKER
                      in the  AFHS 'New' Library
              Saturday      January 24th     10:00 AM

          After an open Q and A session we will focus on
                "SOURCES . . . why to, how to, etc"

          Please note the time change from 9:30 to 10:00AM

          If you have not yet been to the Library's new location
          you will find map and other helpful information by going
          to the AFHS website (www.afhs.ab.ca).

          From the home page, the column on the left, 2nd heading is:
          New Addresses   This gives information about the new location
          and at the end of info about "Parking" you can click on:  See Map.

          There are two entrances to the building.  Use the front "store entrance".
          The library is located in the basement . . . and you are going to be very
          impressed with the accomplishments of the very hardworking AFHS
          Library Elves.

          See you on the 24th.

          Contacts:
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 22, 2004
            . . . reminder
                        FTM SIGlet meets this Saturday AM

            . . .since there is a possibility that weather conditions may not
                        be 'driver friendly' - we will post a notice by 9AM Sat
                        if we feel the meeting should be cancelled.

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 2, 2004
                             Next Meeting
              FAMILY TREE MAKER  SIGlet

                  Saturday      February 28      10:00 AM
                         in the  AFHS 'New' Library

                After an open Q and A session we will focus on
                      "SOURCES . . . why to, how to, etc"
              (This is the agenda originally planned for our Jan Mtg)

                 Please note we now meet at 10:00AM - not 9:30

              If you have not yet been to the Library's new location
              you will find map and other helpful information by going
              to the AFHS website (www.afhs.ab.ca).

              From the home page, the column on the left, 2nd heading is:
              New Addresses   This gives information about the new location
              and at the end of info about "Parking" you can click on:  See Map.

              There are two entrances to the building.  Use the front "store entrance".
              The library is located in the basement . . . and you are going to be very
              impressed with the accomplishments of the very hardworking AFHS
              Library Elves.

              See you on the 28th.

              Contacts:
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 16, 2004
                              Next Meeting
                FAMILY TREE MAKER  SIGlet
                  Saturday      March 27th     10:00 AM
                the  AFHS  Library  712 - 16th Ave NW

                  After an open Q and A session we will focus on
                                  "INPUT = OUTPUT"

                   Please note we now meet at 10:00AM - not 9:30

                If you have not yet been to the Library's new location
                you will find map and other helpful information by going
                to the AFHS website (www.afhs.ab.ca).

                From the home page, the column on the left, 2nd heading is:
                New Addresses   This gives information about the new location
                and at the end of info about "Parking" you can click on:  See Map.

                See you on the 27th.

                Contacts: