GRUG

  • Mary Arthur
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 29, 2002
      Generations and Reunion Users Group - a siglet of the Computer SIG of
      the Alberta Family Histories Society meets the first Tuesday of most
      months in the library of the AFHS (basement Southminster United Church)
      at 7pm. It will meet 3 Sep and 1 Oct. For suggestions or to insure the
      elevator operator is available email or phone Mary Arthur.

      ar109@...
      245 4252

    • Mary Arthur
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 30, 2002
        GRUG

        Generations and Reunion users Group, a siglet of the Computer SIG of
        the Alberta Family Histories Society will meet Tuesday 1 Oct. at 7pm in
        the library (basement of Southminster United Church).

        Reunion 8 is now available! check out

        http://www.leisterpro.com/Doc/Version8/Upgrade8Info.html

        if you are interested in what has changed.

        Please feel free to call me if you have questions and can't make the
        meeting.

        Mary Arthur
        245 4252

      • Mary Arthur
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 2, 2002
          GRUG

          Generations and Reunion users Group, a siglet of the Computer SIG of
          the Alberta Family Histories Society will meet Tuesday 5 Nov at 7pm in
          the library of the AFHS (basement of Southminster United Church).

          Come and see a family book produced by Reunion!

          Reunion 8 is now available! check out
          http://www.leisterpro.com/Doc/Version8/Upgrade8Info.html if you are
          interested in what has changed.

          Please feel free to call me if you have questions and can't make the
          meeting.

          Mary Arthur
          245 4252

          http://www.afhs.ab.ca
        • Mary Arthur
          Message 4 of 7 , May 4 11:36 AM
            The Generations and Reunion Users Group meets the first Tuesday of most
            months. It will meet 6 May at 7 pm in the AFHS Library, and 3 Jun,
            probably in the NEW library. Call Mary Arthur for details, with a
            question or to suggest a topic. (245 4252)
            Mary Arthur
            ar109@...

            http://www.afhs.ab.ca
          • Helen
            Message 5 of 7 , May 4 7:18 PM
              Mary,
              I doubt very much that you will be able to meet in the new library in June.
              It is going to take some time to get things set up. I would suggest that you
              do not even think of using that space till August at the earliest.
              Helen
              > The Generations and Reunion Users Group meets the first Tuesday of most
              > months. It will meet 6 May at 7 pm in the AFHS Library, and 3 Jun,
              > probably in the NEW library. Call Mary Arthur for details, with a
              > question or to suggest a topic. (245 4252)
              > Mary Arthur
              > ar109@...

            • George Lake
              Message 6 of 7 , May 5 8:28 AM
                Hi All:
                At 08:18 PM 5/4/2003 -0600, Helen wrote:
                >Mary,
                >I doubt very much that you will be able to meet in the new library in June.
                >It is going to take some time to get things set up. I would suggest that you
                >do not even think of using that space till August at the earliest.

                Please see the AFHS website under "New Addresses" for the status of the
                Library and other AFHS facilities. There will likely be no facilities for
                small AFHS meetings from May 31 until Sep 1 - as announced at the April
                General Meeting. SIG's and others planning small meetings in June should
                look to alternative quarters such as members homes. The June General
                Meeting, including Basics and Main session will be held at Southminster as
                planned.

                Sorry I didn't get this material to Judii for the website sooner.

                Regards

                Geo

                George Lake
                Chairman, Alberta Family Histories Society
                Calgary Canada

                email: chairman@...
                AFHS Website: www.afhs.ab.ca

                my website: www.glake.ca