Re: Outlook Express 6

  • Gord Hulbert
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2003
      Hi there:

      While in OE, go to tools, then security, then click 'advise me if there is
      an attachment' (or something like that<g>).
      .
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 4, 2003
        I use MS outlook - which is slightly different - but I've seen this problem
        on others' computers twice this past month.

        When in Outlook (not in an e-mail), click on TOOLS > OPTIONS > SECURITY I
        think - then you'll see something ticked that disallows ANY attachments.
        Just unclick it and exit from the dialogue boxes normally and all should be
        well.

        In fact, you should be able to view the attachments of any e-mails already
        received - if not deleted.

        In Kinship,
        Judith Rempel, Webster
        note new personal e-mail address: judith@...