FAMILY TREEMAKER USERS

  • Lynn Taylor
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 3, 2003
      FAMILY TREE  MAKER  USER'S GROUP
        will not be meeting the 4th Sat in September

        First Meeting      Sat 9:30 AM
      October 25th - AFHS 'New' Library

      Contacts:
      Past handouts, on-line help:       E Rodier  cerear@...
      General information:                   L Taylor       LTaylor4@...

    • E.Rodier
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 5, 2003
        http://globalgenealogy.com/globalgazette/gazed/gazed97a.htm
        Review of FTM 11 by Canadian distributor in Ontario

        will not be meeting the 4th Sat in September

        First Meeting Sat 9:30 AM
        October 25th - AFHS 'New' Library

        Contacts:
        Past handouts, on-line help: E Rodier cerear@...
        General information: L Taylor
        LTaylor4@...

        http://www.afhs.ab.ca
      • Lynn Taylor
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 5, 2003

          FAMILY TREE MAKER
            Meeting  in  the  AFHS  'New' Library
              Saturday      November 22nd     9:30 AM

          If you have not yet been to the Library's new location
          you will find map and other helpful information by going
          to the AFHS website (www.afhs.ab.ca).

          From the home page, the column on the left, 2nd heading is:
          New Addresses   This gives information about the new location
          and at the end of info about "Parking" you can click on:  See Map.

          There are two entrances to the building, front and rear.
          The library is located in the basement.

          See you on the 22nd.

          Contacts:
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 8, 2004

            FAMILY TREE MAKER
                        in the  AFHS 'New' Library
                Saturday      January 24th     10:00 AM

            After an open Q and A session we will focus on
                  "SOURCES . . . why to, how to, etc"

            Please note the time change from 9:30 to 10:00AM

            If you have not yet been to the Library's new location
            you will find map and other helpful information by going
            to the AFHS website (www.afhs.ab.ca).

            From the home page, the column on the left, 2nd heading is:
            New Addresses   This gives information about the new location
            and at the end of info about "Parking" you can click on:  See Map.

            There are two entrances to the building.  Use the front "store entrance".
            The library is located in the basement . . . and you are going to be very
            impressed with the accomplishments of the very hardworking AFHS
            Library Elves.

            See you on the 24th.

            Contacts:
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 22, 2004
              . . . reminder
                          FTM SIGlet meets this Saturday AM

              . . .since there is a possibility that weather conditions may not
                          be 'driver friendly' - we will post a notice by 9AM Sat
                          if we feel the meeting should be cancelled.

              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 2, 2004
                               Next Meeting
                FAMILY TREE MAKER  SIGlet

                    Saturday      February 28      10:00 AM
                           in the  AFHS 'New' Library

                  After an open Q and A session we will focus on
                        "SOURCES . . . why to, how to, etc"
                (This is the agenda originally planned for our Jan Mtg)

                   Please note we now meet at 10:00AM - not 9:30

                If you have not yet been to the Library's new location
                you will find map and other helpful information by going
                to the AFHS website (www.afhs.ab.ca).

                From the home page, the column on the left, 2nd heading is:
                New Addresses   This gives information about the new location
                and at the end of info about "Parking" you can click on:  See Map.

                There are two entrances to the building.  Use the front "store entrance".
                The library is located in the basement . . . and you are going to be very
                impressed with the accomplishments of the very hardworking AFHS
                Library Elves.

                See you on the 28th.

                Contacts:
                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 16 9:34 AM
                                Next Meeting
                  FAMILY TREE MAKER  SIGlet
                    Saturday      March 27th     10:00 AM
                  the  AFHS  Library  712 - 16th Ave NW

                    After an open Q and A session we will focus on
                                    "INPUT = OUTPUT"

                     Please note we now meet at 10:00AM - not 9:30

                  If you have not yet been to the Library's new location
                  you will find map and other helpful information by going
                  to the AFHS website (www.afhs.ab.ca).

                  From the home page, the column on the left, 2nd heading is:
                  New Addresses   This gives information about the new location
                  and at the end of info about "Parking" you can click on:  See Map.

                  See you on the 27th.

                  Contacts: