AFHS IN THE SPOTLIGHT!

  • william campbell
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2003
      Hi Folks:
      These are exciting days!!

      The media in Calgary who have been informed of our AFHS Library Open House this Saturday, and our special meeting next
      Monday, are responding. We have two likely radio interviews with Senator Lorna Milne in the works. We will have more
      details shortly so please keep tuned. Watch for a special column in the Herald too.

      The word of our events has reached Ontario where Global Genealogy of Milton saw fit to post our news on their Global
      Gazette website. You might like to take a peek at a very attrative page

      See: http://globalgenealogy.com/globalgazette/gazrr/gazrr97a.htm

      Watch for more news as the week unfolds.

      Cheers

      Bill

      --
      William A. Campbell
      Calgary, Alberta, Canada

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • Adrienne Horne
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2003
        That was a great article Bill. It really puts us out on the cutting edge of
        genealogy.

        Thanks
        Adrienne