FW: Returned mail: User unknown

  • Mabel Kiessling
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1 6:30 AM
      Hi Mary:

      This is the message I received after my dist-gen posting. One of the other
      message I must have deleted. Sorry.

      Mabel

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1 9:20 AM
        Thanks. That is the message that a sender gets when someone forgets to
        unsubscribe.

        Should anyone get messages like this when they post, please inform me
        at maryra@....

        On Monday, Sep 1, 2003, at 07:30 Canada/Mountain, Mabel Kiessling wrote:

        > Hi Mary:
        >
        > This is the message I received after my dist-gen posting.
        Want to unsubscribe from dist-gen? Not sure if you should make a post?
        See http://afhs.ab.ca/dist-gen.html