1901 English Census Tips

  • Rene
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 29 9:52 AM
      Hi:

      You have really been keeping me busy with requests for copies of the
      census tips!

      I have replied to all messages received up to 10:50 a.m. Thursday but I
      must shut everything down now in order to get ready for my noon shift at
      the FHC.

      Will reply to further requests this evening.

      Rene

    • Rene
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 27, 2002
        Hello:

        The following website has been compiled by Bryan Wetton in Australia:

        http://150.101.237.154/1901/

        The tips are presented in an orderly fashion. I am sure they will be
        very useful to all users of the 1901 census.

        Rene Dussome
      • Judith Rempel
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 28, 2002
          What a good idea.

          I've added a link to this tips-page to AFHS website (under Research Aids
          > United Kinghorn), as I'm sure if will be a "keeper".

          Please note the recommendation to thoroughly refresh your screen when
          visiting (Shift-Refresh I think), so that you get the latest version of
          the page, not just a cached copy.

          --
          In Kinship,
          Judith Rempel, Webster

          and

          afhs@...

          Canadian Genealogical Projects Register
          http://www.afhs.ab.ca/registry/

          FamilyRoots 2002
        • Corinne M Wegener-Pehrson
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 30, 2002
            I will be out of the office from September 23rd to October 21st/2002.

            Sincerely yours,

            Brian W. Hutchison, Esq.
            B.Comm., C.M.A., C.G., FSA(Scot)
            Chairman and President

            GENFIND Research Associates, Inc. (Head Office):
            977 Ogilvie Boulevard N.W.
            Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T6R 1J9
            Tel/Fax: (780)439-4704
            E-Mail: services@...
            GEN-FIND Research Associates, Inc. (Calgary Office):
            908-34th Street S.E.
            Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2A 0Z6
            Home-Page: http://www.gen-find.com

            On Fri, 27 Sep 2002 20:06:07
            Rene wrote:
            >Hello:
            >
            >The following website has been compiled by Bryan Wetton in Australia:
            >
            > http://150.101.237.154/1901/
            >
            >The tips are presented in an orderly fashion. I am sure they will be
            >very useful to all users of the 1901 census.
            >
            >Rene Dussome
            >http://www.afhs.ab.ca
            >http://www.family-roots.ca

            Tired of all the SPAM in your inbox? Switch to LYCOS MAIL PLUS