Re: saving folders from Outlook to a CD

  • Carol Lylyk
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 28, 2003
      Hi, I think I figured out how to do it.  I highlighted one message in a folder, then clicked on Select all, then clicked on send as an attachment, e-mailed them to myself and then when I got it back, I just clicked on Save Attachments, saved it to My Documents.  I just did a few and saved them to a floppy disk but it would work the same saving it to a CD.  I am sure there is probably a shorter way but it worked anyway.

      Carol Lylyk
    • Lynda Alderman
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 29, 2003
        Will give it a try.....your perseverance paid off!   I haven't tried to save anything yet with my new computer, at least not on a CD, so will experiment with that first.

        lma