subscribing

  • owner dist gen
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2003
      Dear list,

      There has apparently been a glitch in our subscribing procedure, if you
      know of someone who has tried to subscribe and failed, please tell them
      my email address and I will add them by hand.

      I do not know if the program for unsubscribing has been compromised as
      well, please let me know privately if you tried and failed to
      unsubscribe.

      As a reminder, when you reply, the entire list gets the message unless
      you remove the dist gen address from the 'to' line.