Re: Unsubscribe

  • Amos
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 26, 2003
      K Maitland.
          Seeing you put your message to me on the whole distribution list, I have placed my answer on the same.

          Why did I send this to AFHS?  Because this is where it came from to me or it wouldn't have been returned there.  Although I hadn't realized this until after I had returned it.  I was just trying to eliminate a series of junk mail, and I don't why the original missive was on the distribution list.

      My questions to K. Maitland:

          Why did you double click you message?  Wanted to impress?

          Why did you send your message to the whole distribution list?  Wanted to impress?