Re: A PROCLAMATION!!

  • Bill Mumford
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 26, 2003
      > Bill,
      > You do a fantastic job. We will have to raise your salary.

      Aw.. go ahead, double it. <G>

      Cheers

      The other Bill
      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • william campbell
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 29, 2003
        Thanks Xenia. But, it's fun!

        Bill

        Xenia Stanford wrote:

        > Hi Bill,
        >
        > You are an incredible PR person. You make things happen!
        >
        > Xenia

        William A. Campbell
        Calgary, Alberta, Canada

        http://www.afhs.ab.ca
      • Frank Morrow
        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 29, 2003
          Congratulations, Bill, for going above & beyond!
          Just as long as you realize the danger of doing a superlative job......................as
          an example look at Judii the Webmeister.