Re: Computer SIG Meeting - 14 Sep 02

  • John Doyle
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 29 9:58 AM
      Hi All,

      Some prepratory reading prior to the Sept 14th meeting can be found at:
      www.steves-digcams.com
      www.dpreviews.com
      www.activebuyersguide.com

      The last site covers all manner of products.

      There are also many links to take you all over the place and waste a whole
      lot of time (so sayeth she who must be heard).

      All the best,

      John

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 29 3:47 PM
        Hi All again,

        I screwed-up 2 of the 3 web addresses in my e-mail this morning!

        There is an "i" in the 1st address it should be:
        www.steves-digicams.com.

        There is no "s" in the 2nd address it should be:
        www.dpreview.com.

        The last address was OK.

        I also found an e-zine devoted to digital photography at:
        www.megapixel.net,

        A GOOGLE SEARCH on "digital cameras and/or photography" brings up 349,000
        hits. Some of which peaked my curiosity. I didn't scroll through the
        whole list. I only wasted an hour on a half dozen sites and 6 or 7 pages of
        addresses,

        Sorry for the mess up.

        John