Re: Spybot S & D

  • From Brian
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 21, 2003
         Elizabeth, after noting the changes and sending an e-mail to dist-gen, I tried to download the updates. It kept stalling. I just tried it again and it worked. I think your and my problems were caused by a heavy load on the system. Trying it at 9:30 p.m. at night worked. It is such a popular free program that the load was probably very high earlier today. I hope you have better luck when you try again.

         Brian.

      At 11:35 AM 8/21/03 Thursday, you wrote:
      Didn't get the update for S&D to work today after updating Windows XP.
      Elizabeth