Re: 1901 English Census On-line (on and off)

  • Bob McNarry
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 29, 2002
      Rene wrote:

      > Carol:
      >
      > E-mails are coming in fast and furiously from people in England and Canada (and some of our AFHS
      > people) saying they have successfully accessed the online census. The most recent message was from a
      > man in England who said he accessed it at 3 a.m. Thursday. Hoorah! Long may it continue.

      Good Morning Rene,

      I have just checked the PRO Site and for the first time since I have been searching my UK family I have
      found them! The only fault was that my father's name LEON was spelled LION! I have not bought any
      information yet - that will happen shortly.

      Thanks for keeping us informed.

      Bob McNarry