Spybot S & D

  • B
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 21, 2003
      If you are using Spybot Search and Destroy, there was an update to a
      few things on August 15th. You may want to run the check for updates and
      apply them.

      Brian

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • E.Rodier
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 21, 2003
        Didn't get the update for S&D to work today after updating Windows XP.
        Elizabeth

        > If you are using Spybot Search and Destroy, there was an update to a
        > few things on August 15th. You may want to run the check for updates and
        > apply them.
        > Brian

        http://www.afhs.ab.ca
      • From Brian
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 21, 2003
             Elizabeth, after noting the changes and sending an e-mail to dist-gen, I tried to download the updates. It kept stalling. I just tried it again and it worked. I think your and my problems were caused by a heavy load on the system. Trying it at 9:30 p.m. at night worked. It is such a popular free program that the load was probably very high earlier today. I hope you have better luck when you try again.

             Brian.