Fwd: Cemetery Research

  • Marlene Knott
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2003
      This query was sent to me today and since I am presently out of town and
      don't have some of my resource material with me, I am hoping some of you
      might be able to help. Although we have several Sundre area cemeteries
      recorded, this name is unfamiliar to me. As for the Grave Witching, that
      is new to me too!!

      Thank you.
      Marlene Knott
      AFHS Volunteer