Genealogy Computer Group/Computer SIG Meeting.

  • Alan Cassley
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2003
      Hi everyone .

      The first meeting of the season of the Genealogical Computer Group/ Computer
      SIG will take place in the lounge at the Church of LDS FHC, 2021, 17th
      Avenue SW on Saturday 13th September.

      At 9.30 am. Beginners Session.
      Ask Computer related questions of our panel of experts.

      10.30 am. Presentation by Brian Burke of VISTEK on Scanners.

      This presentation was well received last year so we are repeating it to
      keep up to date on the development of scanners.

      For those beginners who feel intimidated or uncomfortable at verbally
      asking a question in the beginners session we are initiating an email
      service. Please send your question in advance of the meeting to
      ar109@... and the moderator will ensure that it gets attention.

      Hope to see you there.
      Alan Cassley, Chairman.