Glenbow Archives

  • Linda
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15, 2003
      Good Morning

      Are any of you people aware that to visit the Glenbow Archives an
      admission charge of $11.00 per visit is now levied? The other
      alternative is to buy an annual membership - I think around $50.00 with
      unlimited admissions included. The staff told me that this is still on
      a trial basis and that we can give feed-back by accessing their web
      site. I know that I certainly will not be visiting the Archives for a
      short amount of time at that price! Just thought some of you may like
      to know - perhaps if enough negative feed-back is received, the
      decision will be reconsidered.

      Linda Holdaway

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • Carol Lylyk
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 15, 2003
        I have just sent my email expressing my disappointment that they would
        charge that kind of fee. The Province of Manitoba Archives charges $5.00
        for an annual pass which I felt was a fair amount.

        Carol Lylyk