AFHS Library

  • Gordon Lane
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 12, 2003
      Helen Backhouse needs some help to help put the library into order for the
      September 6th opening. This is going to be an auspicious occaision with
      Senator Milne cutting the "ribbon" to open the Library.

      She needs male power(her words) to move and secure shelving, move desks,
      file and storage cupboards, install a sink and any more bright ideas she may
      come up with in the next few weeks.

      Please call or email Helen or myself with your offers to help, we can
      arrange for access in the evening as well as during the day so don't feel
      shy if you have to work during the day, Helen can make you slave during the
      evenings as well. We also have access on Saturdays.

      Regards

      Gordon Lane
      Vice Chair - Facilities
      Editor Chinook

      Family website
      http://www.rumbolt.com

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • Helen Backhouse
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2005
        Due to the expected nasty weather this afternoon the Library will not be open.

        Always check dist-gen before coming to the library if the forecast is for very cold, stormy weather or bad road conditions.

        We will do our best to have a closed message out by 8 AM if the library is to be closed.

        Drive carefully, keep warm and enjoy life.

        Helen