RE: CBC EYE OPENER

  • Gordon Lane
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 10, 2003
      Hi Xenia,

      Was up in Sylvan Lake and heard your talk on the radio and it sounded great.
      Did manage to plug the AFHS because of your talk. Thanks for stepping into
      the breach at such short notice and thanks to Bill Campbell for getting
      things organised on such short notice.

      Regards

      Gordon Lane
      Vice Chair - Facilities
      Editor Chinook

      Family website
      http://www.rumbolt.com

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 11, 2003
        Thanks Gordon. This reminded me to check with CBC to see if the link to AFHS
        was on their Eyeopener page. I don't see it so I sent an email to Megan
        (show's co-producer) to ask if it was there and I am just looking in the
        wrong place or if it was there and is now gone. I will follow up with her by
        phone later.