Gas Powered Trimmer

  • Judie Riddell
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2003
      We want to thank Pete Brewster of Cochrane and the Luxton Museum in Banff
      who have lent us their trimmer.

      I would like to know if there are any persons who could volunteer to help
      run this machine for us. My husband can for a short time but is just
      recovering from a bad bout of the flu. Many hands will make for light work.

      We are meeting the same time as the Transcribers are, That is 10 o'clock on
      Monday August 11 at Queen's Park Cemetery.

      We (the trimmers) will be working in Section G which is located on a flat
      area not too far from the entrance.

      After arriving at the main entrance on 3l Avenue and 4th Street NW. Turn
      left at the first Y intersection, and right at the second Y intersection.
      This will bring you to a Section G which has a large central cremation wall
      and some uprights and numerous flat markers.

      Hope to some of you can help us out.

      Judie