Re: Creating new facts on Family Tree Maker to show Metis/Treaty Status

  • E.Rodier
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 8 3:55 PM
      Hi Xenia,
      In FTM, you might want to change the names to Justine Waskewitch, Treaty 6
      and John Flamand, Metis because error checking would offer to move bracketed
      information to the AKA field and then it would be left out of some reports.

      Fact fields can be used to list individuals for custom reports. All names
      with Metis in the comment/location field for Status.

      Surname, Suffix is one of my favorite methods to add interesting details to
      the basic names. Be sure to set names to wrap on wall charts. -- Elizabeth