Ottawa

  • Margo and Keith Debert
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6 1:29 PM
          Just a quick "Thank You" to all the helpful people who answered my question about getting through to a PERSON at the National Archives in Ottawa. I did get an answer today from two different people. They said that they are working in an 8 month backlog. Hard to believe but at least I know that my request is there and not lost.
          Again, I marvel at how wonderful this service is. Thanks a million.
                      Margo Debert