PAF

  • owner dist gen
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5 4:57 PM
      Would anybody you uses the program please contact me (remove dist gen
      from address 'to' box).

      {not people who know about the program, just users}

      Thanks

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • Marianne Wilkat
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6, 2005
        the original sender

        Hello,

        As a user (still) of PAF 2.31 I would like to ask if anyone remembers
        how many persons can be entered in to this program???

        Recently I found that PAF 3 will accommodate 1 million persons.

        Thanks for your help.

        Marianne