RE: CBC EYE OPENER

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 5, 2003
      Thanks Bill,

      It was fun even if she threw in a few surprise questions. However, the
      interview was over before I had a chance to mention AFHS. I do hope they
      keep the promise about putting links to the AFHS website. Today they still
      have yesterday's program listed as upcoming so I will check tomorrow and if
      there is no link, I will phone Megan and remind her.

      Xenia

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 10, 2003
        Hi Xenia,

        Was up in Sylvan Lake and heard your talk on the radio and it sounded great.
        Did manage to plug the AFHS because of your talk. Thanks for stepping into
        the breach at such short notice and thanks to Bill Campbell for getting
        things organised on such short notice.

        Regards

        Gordon Lane
        Vice Chair - Facilities
        Editor Chinook

        Family website
        http://www.rumbolt.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 11, 2003
          Thanks Gordon. This reminded me to check with CBC to see if the link to AFHS
          was on their Eyeopener page. I don't see it so I sent an email to Megan
          (show's co-producer) to ask if it was there and I am just looking in the
          wrong place or if it was there and is now gone. I will follow up with her by
          phone later.