CBC EYE OPENER

  • william campbell
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 4, 2003
      Hi Xenia:
      That was quite a good interview this morning. These hosts always seem like they are in a race and can scarcely get your
      answer before they have another 'arrow' to shoot. But, you rolled along very nicely and explained very well. It was good
      that you spoke to her before leaving, about a plug for good old AFHS. She gave our website address which is a good way
      to have people get to know us.
      Again, thanks once more for rising to the occasion on such short notice.

      Cheers

      Bill

      --
      William A. Campbell
      Calgary, Alberta, Canada

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 5, 2003
        Thanks Bill,

        It was fun even if she threw in a few surprise questions. However, the
        interview was over before I had a chance to mention AFHS. I do hope they
        keep the promise about putting links to the AFHS website. Today they still
        have yesterday's program listed as upcoming so I will check tomorrow and if
        there is no link, I will phone Megan and remind her.

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 10, 2003
          Hi Xenia,

          Was up in Sylvan Lake and heard your talk on the radio and it sounded great.
          Did manage to plug the AFHS because of your talk. Thanks for stepping into
          the breach at such short notice and thanks to Bill Campbell for getting
          things organised on such short notice.

          Regards

          Gordon Lane
          Vice Chair - Facilities
          Editor Chinook

          Family website
          http://www.rumbolt.com

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 11, 2003
            Thanks Gordon. This reminded me to check with CBC to see if the link to AFHS
            was on their Eyeopener page. I don't see it so I sent an email to Megan
            (show's co-producer) to ask if it was there and I am just looking in the
            wrong place or if it was there and is now gone. I will follow up with her by
            phone later.