Marilyn Younger - VIP - booking the AFHS Library room

  • Lorna Laughton
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27 6:26 PM
      Message

      Marilyn Younger is the person to contact for booking the AFHS Library room for meetings this year. She is in possession of the "official" booking calendar book. She will be updating the AFHS web site calendar and the calendars in the library room. Marilyn also lets Southminster Church know when our group is using the room and lets Helen Backhouse know which groups will be contacting her for the keys to the Church and room. If you have a meeting or meetings to book, please contact Marilyn either by telephone at 282-3485 or by e-mail at youngerm@....

      My thanks to Marilyn for taking on this job. Marilyn has been a quiet, long-time volunteer bringing us coffee and juice at the regular AFHS meetings. She has also been on the Wild Rose Seminar Committee for 2 years.

      I will still be arranging the AFHS Library 'Open Times'.

      Lorna Laughton