CBC EYE OPENER Monday August 4th - 7:15 am

  • william campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2003
      Hi again folks:

      This complements yesterday's message when we advised you that AFHS is to be spotlighted on Monday's
      EYE OPENER show on CBC AM 1010.

      Xenia Stanford reports a very successful studio interview with show host Judy Aldous today. The whole morning show will feature 'What's In A Name'.
      The segment with Xenia and AFHS is to air at 7;15 am.

      See you Monday morning with a great start on the day!

      Bill

      --
      William A. Campbell
      Calgary, Alberta, Canada