RE: AFHS ON CBC RADIO - Monday Aug 4

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2003
      Ooops _ I meant to say Senator Milne was speaking in September. I know I
      did say the first meeting of the year but I was a bit befuddled trying to
      throw all that in when Judy had already said goodbye and thank you!!!

      Hope I didn't mess up too badly.

      P.S. The producer said she liked me so much she is trying to get me a spot
      on Wild Rose Country as the guest on the phone-in show. So maybe I'll have
      another kick at the can to get it right!

      Xenia

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 2, 2003
        Dear Xenia

        Hope your interview went well. Alot of people listen to that program.

        Lois