(Fwd) [ONT] Paper of Record trial offer

  • Charlie Hansen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2003
      The following was just sent to subscribers to the Ontario-L RootsWeb
      mailing list. You might want to take advantage of this offer to RootsWeb
      subscribers.

      Regards,

      Charlie

      Date forwarded: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 07:31:34 -0600
      Date sent: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 09:31:30 -0400
      From: "Mark Caldbick" <mark.caldbick@...>
      Subject: [ONT] Paper of Record trial offer
      To: ONTARIO-L@...
      Forwarded by: ONTARIO-L@...

      Hello listers,
      Some of you may already be familar with our Paper of Record website of
      historical newspapers from Canada and around the world. We are in the
      process of changing our servers here to allow increased traffic from
      users. One of the ways we'd like to test the servers is by trying to
      stress test it. To do this we are offering for the next week (until July
      31) a free month's subscription to Roots web listers. If you would like
      take advantage of this offer please feel free to e-mail me for a user id
      and password to Paper of Record. To view Paper of Record go to
      www.paperofrecord.com.

      Regards,

      Mark
      Paper of Record

      National Archives of Canada ArchiviaNet searchable databases at
      http://www.archives.ca/02/0201_e.html Ontario Archives
      http://www.archives.gov.on.ca/